The Account Executive is responsible for representing TripleLift to a list that will include major advertising agencies, mid-market agencies and advertisers. In the first 90 days this individual will need to establish a solid framework of understanding of TripleLift, establish an actionable plan of execution for account prioritization with their direct manager, leverage existing relationships to begin proselytizing for native and ultimately TripleLift. You're outgoing, social, easily liked and extremely confident. The best candidates bring relationships with them and are comfortable presenting to 2 or 20 people, evangelizing, educating and influencing.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Build effective relationships with advertisers, agencies and agency trading desks
- Develop leads and build the pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Assess potential business deals, help negotiate favorable terms, and gain commitment
- Maintain proper adherence to company standards for data entry/utilization
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Solid understanding of Internet advertising, DSP’s, programmatic, and general sales process;
- Proven track record of sales success, achieving goals, managing to a number;
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively from a remote office
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years in digital sales, media or ad tech, possibly large ad agency experience.
Dallas, TX (Remote)
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.