TripleLift is seeking a East Coast Regional Lead who will act as the regional leader for the east coast programmatic team. You’ll partner directly with the VP of Programmatic Strategy to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results. In this role, you’ll be responsible for mentoring and training 6-10 strategists that drive our programmatic revenue across all open exchange and PMP opportunities. In addition to day to day management, you’ll be responsible for proactively seeking out ways to unblock liquidity and critically think about our business to improve our overall product. An ideal candidate can effectively prioritize and help the team optimize toward campaign health and client success.
TripleLift is one of the hottest New York start-ups, as recognized by Crain’s, Forbes, AdWeek, The New York Times, and many others. We make native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Using our pioneering computer vision technology, our platform seamlessly transforms images and video into respectful, user-centric ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first - and now the world’s largest - real-time native ad exchange, helping advertisers reach millions of consumers across all devices at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered results for some of the biggest and most respected brands through what we call the next evolution of online advertising.
- Responsible for east-coast programmatic revenue including open exchange and PMP
- Manage, train and develop team of programmatic experts
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of the TripleLift platform, and provide insight and recommendation on how to improve campaign health.
- Serve as first point of escalation for all client and campaign troubleshooting
- Contribute to the product development process by providing market and account insights
- Identify up-sell opportunities by understanding your client's’ goals and objectives.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Robust programmatic acumen with experience in programmatic campaign management
- Proven experience managing a team or acting as a team lead
- Strong collaborator with a focus on increasing efficiencies cross functionally to drive results
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed client goals and push revenue expectations
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
5+ years of experience in programmatic with at least 2 years in a management or team lead role.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.