TripleLift is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join its growing team! In this role you’ll play a pivotal role in our company’s growth by streamlining our hiring process and ensuring the best candidate experience possible. You’ll partner closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. You’re passionate about not only the company’s growth, but also your own professional growth. We’re looking for someone that’s excited about growing their career in recruiting. Does this sound like you? Help us win the internet!
Own your piece, know the puzzle-how your work affects TripleLift’s success
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video and onsite interviews for business and technical candidates
- Own the scheduling process and candidate experience and ensure all necessary steps are well planned, efficient, and executed with precision
- Establish data integrity within our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and use data to continuously find ways to improve and automate our process
- Own the candidate experience process with various tasks such as greeting candidates, organizing swag bags, scheduling interview debriefs, and planning recruiting events-just to name a few!
- Build strong relationships with your candidates, hiring managers and any other internal stakeholders
- Invest in learning full lifecycle recruiting by partnering closely with our People team. The goal is to get you ramped up to own our intern and junior-level hiring across the company.
Work smart, be curious- what will lead to your success
- You like to take initiative and proactively look for ways to improve processes
- You are comfortable setting expectations and executing with clear communication
- You have a strong sense of urgency and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong believer that detail matters and your actions reflect that
- Desire to learn and continuously improve your craft
- You are passionate about people and scaling teams.
Your degree doesn’t matter, rather the fact that you’ve got one. You should be able to demonstrate your academic and professional success. We value people that aim higher, prepare better!
1-3 years of recruiting or administrative experience. Experience working at an adtech, media, or startup company highly preferred.
New York, NY
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
We’re # 37 on Crain’s Best Places to Work! Come work with us and have fun while you’re doing it.
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.