TripleLift is seeking a talented Junior Placement Designer to join our Marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to break into ad-tech. The Junior Designer will support our Marketing team in creating visual aids that assist in closing deals with the industry’s most premium publishers and advertisers. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create placement mock-ups and demos of the TripleLift platform. We value a beautiful and clean visually engaging style aesthetic.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Use HTML & CSS to create advertisement demos for prospective and existing publishers
- Optimize advertisements to be compatible across devices
- Integrate new Publishers onto the TripleLift platform
- Create product demonstrations of the TripleLift platform for potential Publishing partners
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s Solutions team to identify opportunities for innovation
- Available to work up to 30 hours weekly
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Previous design experience with CSS and HTML;
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of design experience with proven results.
New York, NY
#35 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#27 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.