TripleLift is seeking a Programmatic Account Manager to join the growing Client Services team. Post sale, the Programmatic Account Manager is responsible for all the day-to-day aspects of a campaign, from campaign set up to wrap up. In short, you are a media buying rock star - you love making campaigns work, and consulting clients on how to make their campaigns successful. You ensure all tactical and strategic goals are accomplished. You’re great at analyzing data to inform optimizations and identifying incremental revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving the best client experience and thrives in a fast-paced start up environment.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Understand and effectively communicate TripleLift’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships, to help grow clients’ accounts;
- Develop and nurture strategic client relationships by partnering with sales planning to drive incremental revenue;
- Act as day to day contact for clients and provide solutions to client issues and questions;
- Analyze reporting to understand quantitative performance metrics and optimization opportunities;
- Produce and present strategic performance documents including QBRs and YERs with the main of goal of driving optimization recommendations and opening revenue opportunities tied to performance;
- Partner with Sales Executives to provide support to clients, including on-boarding and optimization trainings;
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to help define features and drive enhancements to the TripleLift platform and product offering;
- Become an expert on the TripleLift platform as well as best practices for campaign management;
- Become a thought leader in digital media optimization.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience in digital advertising, account management or programmatic media buying a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams both externally & internally;
- Proven track record establishing and nurturing strategic relationship;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on a high volume of requests;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, economics or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-4 years of full-time work experience in digital media.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 on Crain’ Best Places to Works (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#25 on Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.