TripleLift is seeking an experienced Sales Planner to work closely with our sales team. This is a critical sales support role interfacing with Sales, Client Services, Business Development and Marketing offering exposure at all levels of the company. The Sales Planner will be a key member of the Sales team, responsible for much of the pre-sale duties including developing proposals and media plans, being the point person for Sales on product questions, becoming a primary liaison between Sales and Client Services, and keeping us all up to date on the latest industry research and competitive intel. If you're creative, analytical, with a keen eye for detail, TripleLift may be what you’ve been looking for.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Day-to-day support of Sales team through development of media plans, proposals, sales decks and sales collateral;
- Work closely with Sales Execs to evaluate and respond to RFPs;
- Translate client goals into product and strategic & creative media proposals;
- Understand client objectives to build compelling presentations and proposals;
- Utilize planning tools (ComScore, Alexa, etc.) to offer strategic insights;
- Compile site lists that address the goals and needs as outlined in RFPs;
- Manage inventory forecasting and projections for proposals;
- Monitor our competitive environment, probe clients for competitive intelligence, and disseminate to internal parties;
- Assist Client Services in kick-off calls and ensure follow-up communication is aligned with Sales Executive’s established expectations;
- Assist Client Services in compiling campaign wrap-up reports and work cross-functionally to troubleshoot any discrepancies;
- Understand and interface with key vendors such as Vizu, Nielsen, verification services, 3rd party data companies, etc.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-3 years of full-time digital media planning experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.