TripleLift is actively searching for a Publisher Development Associate with outstanding critical thinking and consultation skills to join our Publisher Development Team. This role requires a ‘Smart Athlete’, who will work with Publishers to develop, build, and execute on monetization strategies through TripleLift’s industry-first real-time, native programmatic exchange. While tasked with closing new business, this role requires deep critical-thinking and problem-solving expertise, as well as the ability to communicate and clearly explain complex concepts to different personnel at different levels of a media organization. In addition, the role requires extensive internal communication and knowledge sharing with different members of different teams across the business.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a super sharp, fast growing startup team that's making digital advertising better for everyone! The Business Development Associate will contribute to growing and managing new Publisher business and be responsible for:
- Prospecting, identifying, and introducing the TripleLift platform to potential Publishing partners;
- Supporting Tier 1 sales cycle by creating sales materials in conjunction with marketing and product;
- Upselling existing publishers across portfolio of TripleLift products (ad serving, PMP, mobile app etc);
- Understanding the needs of online Publishers and how TripleLift’s platform can help to improve their business;
- Conducting product demonstrations of the TripleLift platform to potential Publishing partners;
- Meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Self starter and team player with the ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Passion for Advertising/Marketing/Publishing, Computer Science/Technology;
- Strategic thinker able to translate customer needs into intelligent solutions;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-3 years of years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.