TripleLift is seeking an Office Assistant to join its team full-time to help manage and assist with office operations. This is an incredible opportunity to learn more about digital advertising alongside an intelligent, motivated staff. There are no limits on the potential for learning and professional growth in this position. We are a quirky, hard-working team that appreciates intelligence and drive. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, positive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up work environment.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Opens office at 9:00 AM Monday through Friday as well as maintains stocking of supplies throughout the day;
- Supports the General Manager, Europe with scheduling and administrative tasks;
- Provides staff members, candidates, clients, and guests a memorable experience by managing the office experience, conference room equipment, schedules, and on-site logistics;
- Assists global HR/Operations Manager with various tasks (i.e. scheduling and travel arrangements);
- Serves as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, and errands;
- Works with HR/Operations Manager on office culture (i.e. food orders, event planning, and employee experience projects);
- Works with Finance Manager in New York to liaise with UK outsourced accounting firm.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Experience assisting managers (i.e. calendar management and administrative tasks);
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Can-do attitude with desire to learn;
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, & Powerpoint;
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Calendar, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms);
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- French/German language skills a plus.
A Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline is a plus, however candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
0-2 year of relevant work experience. Candidates with some operations or administrative support experience will be given priority.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Life and Travel Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain's Best Places to Work (Crain's-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)