The Marketing Manager will focus on articulating the TripleLift value proposition and story across platforms – from corporate collateral, event marketing and social media to email marketing and advertising programs. As the voice of TripleLift, the ideal candidate will be a strong narrator and have the ability to simplify complicated concepts into easy-to-understand stories. The Marketing Manager will partner closely with Sales, Product, Planning and the Account Management groups to build out communications for our audiences.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Work with the key constituents to identify and build enablement tools including collateral, recorded webcasts etc.;
- Work with the Sr. Director of Marketing to create content and distribution plans that include social and bylined articles;
- Work with the Sr. Director of Marketing and key stakeholders to ideate and create strategic content for events, newsletters, blog posts, email communications, whitepapers, press releases and collateral;
- Manage TripleLift Europe’s social media presence across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc.;
- Work with the sales, business development and programmatic teams to organise, plan and execute sponsored and owned events.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage project deadlines and deliverables;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- French/German language skills a plus.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of full-time marketing experience with proven results.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Life and Travel Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain's Best Places to Work (Crain's-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)