TripleLift is actively searching for a Director, Mobile Publisher Development with outstanding mobile, ad technology, leadership, and consultation skills to join our Supply Org. This role requires a ‘Smart Athlete’, who will work with App Developers and Premium Publishers to develop, build, and execute on mobile monetization strategies. This is a management-level role that will fully-own new mobile supply. While tasked with closing new business, this role will drive TripleLift’s mobile product and go-to-market strategy, and will require deep critical-thinking and problem-solving expertise, as well as the ability to communicate and clearly explain complex concepts to personnel at different levels of a media organization. Strong knowledge of the TripleLift offering, as well as mobile ecosystem dynamics are essential to the success of this role.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Work with App and Publisher prospects and clients to build Native monetization strategies;
- Develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients
- Close new business deals with the largest and most strategic App-Developers and publishers;
- Be highly visible in market, attend conferences, and be in front of your clients and prospects;
- Become the subject matter expertise for all things mobile and clearly communicate and provide knowledge sharing to product, engineering, and senior management.
- Help communicate market needs and requirements back to our Product leads
- Analyze business opportunities and manage projects that support relationships between TripleLift and our strategic demand partners;
- Publisher reporting and documentation (internal & external).
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Solid understanding of the mobile advertising marketplace;
- Ability to clearly communicate the nuances of mobile publisher/app developer needs;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of ad-tech experience, preferably at an SSP, DSP, DMP, DSP, App, or premium publisher, with clear experience in the Mobile and App market. Business Development experience a plus, although will consider other outstanding candidates with strong publisher facing experience.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, personal training, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.