TripleLift is seeking a Contract Technical Recruiter to join it’s growing Talent Acquisition team. This is the perfect opportunity to build teams while flexing your technical knowledge. For this contract, you'll be fully embedded into our TA team. In this role, you’ll own and drive the technical recruiting process end to end. We work collaboratively with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find the best Engineering talent for the organization. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about sourcing and closing passive engineering candidates across our back-end, front-end and solutions engineering teams.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategy for technical positions;
- Support Talent Acquisition team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels;
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques. Set and achieve aggressive outreach goals;
- Conduct technical screens to qualify candidates;
- Implement and monitor code challenges or other skills testing;
- Assist candidates through the recruitment process ensuring a positive candidate experience;
- Propose and define offers with hiring team. Extend and negotiate offers with candidates.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience in a technical recruiting or engineering role at a hyper growth company;
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques such as boolean strings, x-ray search, etc.;
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of agile development principles, engineering functions, and current trends in technology;
- Creativity in problem solving, resourcefulness across all stages of hiring process;
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates;
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or another comparable ATS;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, organizational psychology, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
2-4 years of full-time technical recruiting experience with proven results.
New York, NY
#37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.