TripleLift is seeking a creative and driven self-starter for an immersive summer sales internship. This internship position presents an opportunity to drive TripleLift's mission in creating the new standard of online advertising. Interns will report to a sales person based in the New York office. You will play an integral part in the pre-sales process, assisting with everything from presentation prepping, creating live demos, and sourcing creative for new clients. You should expect to be challenged and to walk away with industry skills that will be valuable for years to come. Come join us and see how we’re making the internet a better place for everyone!
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Creation of live ad demos for new products and verticals including creative image sourcing and headline/copy creation, sharing and organizing of demos for the sales team to use. Demos are used in meetings with prospective clients and agencies, as well as to demonstrate the functionality of new formats in a live environment.
- Assisting in collateral creation for client meetings, including some vertical and market research as well as industry insights for the sales team.
- Assist in some market research around client spend and creative for clients we don't currently work with.
- Help in sourcing creative for new clients and for mocks or demos.
- Assist the sales team with ad hoc projects and requests.
- Required to commit to 35-40 hours a week.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Passionate about innovating in the AdTech space;
- Proven resourcefulness
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox;
- Self-motivated, outside of the box thinker, solutions oriented, and results driven;
- Eye for design and copywriting.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who are pursuing other degrees will be considered.
0-3 years of academic or previous work experience.
Available to work 35-40 hours a week on-site.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.