TripleLift is seeking a Programmatic Strategy Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the programmatic landscape and will be well connected with DSPs, and Agency and Independent Trading Desks. You will be a consultant to our trading desk partners while managing and growing this aspect of our business. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re a jack-of- all-trades – you’re comfortable with campaign troubleshooting as you are with taking a client out for dinner. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving the best client experience and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Work with the VP of Programmatic Strategy to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results;
- Manage and grow a roster of key accounts;
- Work closely with our sales team to rapidly onboard new customers as well as identify ways to grow current accounts;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of TripleLift. Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added;
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the TripleLift offering;
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers and key members of ad ops/trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams both externally & internally;
- Advanced experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus;
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain's Best Places to Work (Crain's-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.