The Account Executive is responsible for representing TripleLift to a list that will include major advertising agencies, mid-market agencies and advertisers. This person is outgoing, social, easily liked and extremely confident. The best candidates bring relationships with them and are comfortable presenting to 2 or 20 people, evangelizing, educating and influencing. Primary responsibilities include developing leads, building the pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Develop leads and build the pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Assess potential business deals, help negotiate favorable terms, and gain commitment
- Build effective relationships with advertisers, agencies and agency trading desks
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Solid understanding of Internet advertising, DSP’s, programmatic, and general sales process;
- Proven track record of sales success, achieving goals, managing to a number;
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years in digital sales, media or ad tech, possibly large ad agency experience.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.