TripleLift is seeking an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a full-stack engineer, you will be primarily be responsible for creating enterprise-level applications that our customers and internal users use to interact with our platform.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By using our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job and continue to explore and experiment with new technology options as we grow.
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Comfortable with at least one popular Front End framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Familiar with vanilla JS OOP and design patterns.
- Comfortable with either PHP, Java or NodeJS.
- Comfortable with either MySQL, MongoDB or Postgres.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications.
- Can lead and take ownership on new projects and see them through.
- Strong CS fundamentals, knowledge of software architecture design and best practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UIs;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on speed, extensibility, and scalability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers both internal and external.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Equity options.
- 401(k) program.
- Ongoing professional development: personal education budget, rotational program and more.
- Amazing company culture: weekly tech talks, industry highlights and pair programming.
- Yoga, massages, snacks and catered meals, team outings.
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.