TripleLift is seeking an Account Director focused on our top enterprise DSP partners to join our growing team. The successful candidate will steer relationships with top enterprise DSP partners to maximize revenues via new connection adoption, feature adoption, technical health and internal commercialization initiatives. As a member of the Business Development team, you will act as the TripleLift spokesperson for your DSP accounts, evangelizing new products and initiatives to our partners, and making the case for investing engineering and commercial resources in resource-constrained organizations with shifting priorities. You will be counted on to cultivate a deep understanding of your DSP partners’ positioning in-market, pain points and roadmap, sharing internally across departments to align future product opportunities with partner needs. In addition, you’ll be counted on to build deep relationships across diverse partner functions, acting as a trusted consultant and staying top-of-mind in a competitive programmatic landscape.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Navigate highly complex enterprise organizations to expand TripleLift champions across Inventory, Product, Product Marketing and Executive teams and understand key priorities for each audience.
- Maximize partner support for TripleLift products, features and initiatives both technically and commercially, enabling our shared clients to access all product lines through their DSP of choice.
- Ensure TripleLift is apprised of all partner initiatives that impact our business (e.g. supply strategy, supply path optimization, universal ID strategy, ads.txt compliance) and that we are top-of-mind for all partner product initiatives and beta opportunities.
- Host Quarterly Business Reviews and share key business metrics on a regular basis, benchmarking DSP performance relative to peers and advising on key revenue opportunities that drive the most impact for each partner.
- Partner with Solutions Engineering and Product to establish unique opportunities to maximize demand in a way that serves the DSP, their advertisers and TripleLift alike.
- Leverage DSP contact network to support account matchmaking efforts between TripleLift Partner Management team and partner’s Sales teams, driving adoption across all business lines.
- Steer process for contract negotiations between TripleLift and DSP’s legal teams.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years experience in business development, client relationships and solution-based selling in programmatic (including experience at a DSP or managing DSP relationships)
- Demonstrated ability to to think strategically, execute against developed account plans and build relationships (both internally and externally with clients)
- Proven track record of managing high-revenue accounts and growing business
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams
- Excellent presentation skills – must have experience presenting to high-level clients with complete composure
- Commitment to excellence — working with hustle, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience or holding other degrees will be considered.
7+ years of work experience; 5+ years of online advertising experience.
New York, New York or San Francisco, CA
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.