We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to own and drive a large portion of TripleLift's platform for publishers, advertisers, and ad tech companies. You will report to our Head of Product and work closely, day to day, with our designers, product managers, and the team of full-stack and backend engineers. They are an awesome bunch who take pride in everything they do. You’ll have unprecedented access to Sales, Marketing, Services, the executive leadership - and of course our customers.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Using our pioneering computer vision technology, our platform seamlessly transforms images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first - and now the world’s largest - real-time native ad exchange, helping advertisers reach millions of consumers across all devices at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered results for some of the biggest and most respected brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Lead products from conception to launch;
- Learn and become an expert in our business and the business of our customers;
- Apply that expertise to gathering and communicating product requirements;
- Obtain cross-functional buy-in for your product initiatives;
- Own and be responsible for the ongoing success of your products;
- Educate internal and external stakeholders about our products and roadmap.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline preferred, but we’ll consider candidates with equivalent industry experience.
- 6+ years of hands-on product management experience in online software - required;
- 4+ years of experience in ad tech - required.
You need to bring to the table
- Fluency in ad tech, web, and mobile app technologies;
- Experience managing complex software projects in tight collaboration with designers and engineers;
- Proven ability to prioritize requirements, come up with creative solutions, and make effective product trade-offs;
- Unshakable focus on the user and the customer;
- Bias toward data-driven decision making;
- A record of successful product launches in coordination with stakeholders across functions;
- A knack for explaining complex concepts in simple ways;
- Ownership, self-motivation, and pride in your craft;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to perform under pressure in a sometimes chaotic environment;
- Dedication to your team’s success.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.