We’re hiring a Director of Sales for the Central region, someone to lead a top-notch sales team, manage revenue-forecasting, exceed sales goals and coach sales professionals. This is an ideal role for an experienced digital media and programmatic sales leader looking for a fast paced, high growth opportunity. This is the perfect role for you if you have experience as a strategic seller that has also managed sales teams, wants to work with extremely passionate people, understand the native and programmatic media landscape, and know how to motivate a growing team.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Structure and streamline your sales team for optimal efficiency
- Report to and collaborate with the Regional VP of Sales
- Manage, mentor and coach existing sales team by setting them up for success
- Be the subject matter expert in programmatic media by keeping up to date with cutting edge industry trends
- Collaborate with partner management teams to craft sales packages around new and existing programs
- Recruit and onboard new sales professionals to join the team
- Leveraging your own network across Central region agency and client direct contacts to assist in growing your team’s book of business
- Accurately manage revenue forecasting
- Identify account growth opportunities by being a thought partner for your team that can provide strategic insight and direction
- 7+ years experience as a sales leader in the digital media and/or publisher space
- Proven track record of winning and growing business
- Experience leading and managing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding presentation skills – must have experience presenting to high level clients with complete composure
- Demonstrated ability to to think strategically, execute against developed account plans and build relationships (both internally and externally with clients)
- Commitment to excellence — working with hustle, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.