About The Role
TripleLift is seeking a Sales Manager to join our fast-growing Sydney team. Sales Managers are TripleLift product experts tasked with developing new business with Agencies and Agency Trading Desks. The role involves education, consulting, and sales of highly effective and complex programmatic ad products. You’ll use your deep understanding of programmatic media, excellent communication skills, and client entertainment to develop and grow relationships with media strategists, planners, and buyers across all seniority levels of Agencies and ATDs. You’ll help Win the Internet.
TripleLift is a technology company that makes beautiful, user-friendly advertising.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or they’re interruptive and annoying. We make ads that are effective yet consumer-centric.
Using proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble custom native ads across web, app, branded content, and connected TV, all accessible through the industry’s first RTB native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of America’s fastest growing tech companies. We’ve achieved a leadership position in the industry and have been repeatedly recognised as an innovator in the space - all while maintaining profitability and 100%+ year-over-year growth.
- You have a solid understanding of programmatic technology and you have relationships with people at the largest Agencies and Agency Trading Desks.
- You love learning new technology and teaching it to others.
- You’re as comfortable talking about bid landscape data and creative best practices as you are with taking a client out for a Friday lunch or boat party.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and exciting startup environment.
- You’re a team player and you’re highly competitive. You want to work with the best and you want to be the best.
- Work with the ANZ Country Manager to achieve and exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational goals
- Onboard and grow a roster of key accounts
- Sell into major agency holding companies and top-tier brands
- Become an expert on the best practices of TripleLift. Provide consultative services and offer recommendations to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added
- Work with Product Management to help identify and drive enhancements to the TripleLift offering
- Establish deep relationships at all levels of Agencies and ATDs - from traders to senior leadership - to understand their business needs and provide intelligent solutions
Technical Skills and Attributes
- Experience selling CPM, CPA, and CPC digital marketing campaigns
- Excitement to meet and exceed ambitious quarterly revenue targets
- Excellent ability to work across teams internally to ensure successful onboarding and scaling of new clients and campaigns
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organisation including C-level execs, Trading, and Product teams
- Expertise with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other digital platforms
- Track record of onboarding and growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients
A university degree is required. A degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline preferred but not required.
2-5 years of online advertising experience required; 2+ years of client-facing experience.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Award-winning company culture
- Equity options
- Unlimited paid leave
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)