TripleLift is seeking a Partner Manager to join our growing team in Paris. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the programmatic landscape and will be well connected with DSPs, and Agency and Independent Trading Desks. You will be a consultant to our trading desk partners while managing and growing this aspect of our business. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re a jack-of- all-trades – you’re comfortable with campaign troubleshooting as you are with taking a client out for dinner. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving the best client experience and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Work with the Director of Partner Management to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results;
- Manage and grow a roster of key accounts;
- Work closely with our sales team to rapidly onboard new customers as well as identify ways to grow revenue for current accounts;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of TripleLift. Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added;
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the TripleLift offering;
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers and key members of ad ops/trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organisation including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams both externally & internally;
- Advanced experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimisation platforms is a plus;
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement;
- Must speak fluent French.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3+ years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)