The Director Media Solutions is responsible for representing TripleLift to major advertising agencies, trading desks and advertisers. This person is outgoing, social, easily liked and self-confident. The best candidates bring relationships with them and are comfortable presenting to 2 or 20 people, evangelizing, educating and influencing. Primary responsibilities include developing leads, building the pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals.
Working ideally out of Dusseldorf or Cologne towards best service for the local major agencies
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Develop leads and build a sales pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Assess potential business deals, help negotiate favorable terms and gain commitment
- Build effective relationships with key advertisers, media agencies and trading desks
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
Desired Skills and Attributes
- German mother tongue and very comfortable in English
- Solid understanding of Internet advertising, DSPs, programmatic, and general sales process;
- Proven track record of sales success, achieving goals, managing to a number;
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
2-5 years in digital sales, media or ad tech, possibly large ad agency experience.
Dusseldorf/Campaign preferred, but not a must if relevant contacts are present.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)