TripleLift is actively searching for an experienced Team Lead, Publisher Client Services. As the Team Lead, Publisher Client Services you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with TripleLift’s largest publisher partners along with managing a client services POD and junior members of the team. This highly visible client facing role will own the end to end relationship, beginning with on boarding, and include working across functions to advise on solutions that drive partner’s success on the TripleLift platform. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role at a hyper growth company and partner with some of the largest publishers in the world. Ideally, you possess a balance of highly analytical and extraordinary communication skills, have an understanding of publisher monetization strategies and a passion for digital media, advertising, and technology.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners;
- Understand publisher’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity;
- Develop trusted partnerships with key influencers across Publisher Ad Operations, Sales and Leadership teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that drive client results;
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results;
- Own Junior Team Member career development and day to day management.
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s Solutions, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to create foundational processes and find opportunities for innovation;
- Drive strategic discussions with Tier 1 clients to grow revenue of the business.
- Travel to client sites for regular strategic review meetings.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Deep understanding of online advertising ecosystem, publisher monetization & market trends;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships with engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Management Experience in a similar role;
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus;
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Marketing or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years experience in Ad Tech preferably for an SSP, AdExchange / Network, or Ad Tech provider
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
# 37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.