About the role
You are an experienced and driven product management leader. You believe that driving product success takes ownership - creating and communicating long-term vision for your product, obtaining broad buy-in internally and externally, working with technical and business stakeholders to convert your vision into reality, and taking your product to market in a way that delights your users and turns them into loyal customers. As Lead Product Manager at TripleLift, you will own a large part of our award-winning technology platform for advertisers and publishers. This is a leadership role at one of the fastest growing tech companies in the U.S. Reporting to our Head of Product, you’ll help grow our Product team and be at the cutting edge of technology, advertising, and emerging channels of online content consumption.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising that’s helpful and effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless and focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, and connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, and has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry and is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Establish, evangelize, and obtain company-wide alignment around your vision of your area of the TripleLift product. Contribute to TripleLift’s overall product strategy
- Work with Design and Engineering to develop our products and plan their phasing and rollout
- Drive product commercialization in collaboration with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Solutions, Client Services, and others
- Become an expert in the business of our customers and an advocate for their needs as we evolve our company and product
- Grow and manage a team of product managers
- Establish product best practices and work cross-functionally to weave them into the fabric of excellence at TripleLift
- 6+ years of product management experience, with significant portion of that experience at technology companies, with demonstrated excellence in cross-functional leadership
- 4+ years in ad tech and deep understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and its players
- Specialization in video or mobile advertising a huge plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or a scientific discipline
- Big picture vision and ability to enlist and excite others, aligning them behind your ideas
- Initiative and hustle; you get things done where others would have given up
- Unyielding insistence on backing up your every idea with data and evidence
- Ruthlessness in prioritization and cutting scope
- Critical eye combined with a can-do, problem solving attitude
- Knack of coaching others and making complex concepts clear and accessible
- Engineering experience a huge plus
- Experience building and managing teams a big plus
New York, NY
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.