We’re looking for an experienced B2B direct marketing professional to serve as B2B Marketing Manager, Acquisition for TripAdvisor in our Needham, MA office. Reporting to the Senior B2B Marketing Manager, Acquisition, you’ll be responsible for driving qualified sales leads, increasing engagement, and achieving pipeline revenue and other marketing objectives for our Hotel Solutions products.
You’ll leverage your B2B marketing expertise across multiple channels including but not limited to email, direct mail, targeted advertising and onsite promotions to drive acquisition.
You’ll be a self-starting, ambitious, data-driven, motivated marketer who wants to make a large contribution in a fast-paced high-growth business. He/she will be comfortable in a goal-driven and results-oriented environment with the willingness to be accountable for his/her work. He/she will also have a natural metrics and analysis curiosity.
Your achievement will be measured against campaign performance, applied learnings, marketing influenced sales pipeline, and financial targets.
- Collaborate with team to create strategic and tactical marketing plans to exceed acquisition marketing’s goals
- Work with cross-functional teams such as design, engineering, product management, and sales to develop and effectively launch marketing campaigns against tight deadlines
- Manage the development and execution of email campaigns, direct mail programs, on site marketing initiatives, as well as test new programs/channels to drive engagement and qualified sales leads
- Run regular cadence meetings with key stakeholders in marketing, sales, and creative to provide transparency into acquisition’s initiatives and maintain continued alignment on priorities, messaging, and targeting course correcting when necessary to have a positive impact
- Regularly test creatives, content & messaging, email subject lines, segmenting approaches, etc. to improve program performance and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Document key learnings from all testing and quarterly share results with the marketing team
- Perform regular analysis to measure program/campaign performance and identify opportunities to improve engagement and pipeline revenue
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of data driven Marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a B2B environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Experience working with cross functional teams to complete campaigns and projects
- Excellent project management, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and presentation skills and capacity to support claims with correlating data points in a compelling manner
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, competitive, collaborative, high-performance, target-driven environment
- Seeks cross functional collaboration to solve problems, brainstorm, and inspire
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Excel pivot tables or SQL knowledge a plus
- Strong execution and prioritization skills
- Sense of humor preferred
What We Require:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business