Why this job is excellent:
As Audience & Programmatic Specialist on the Sales Operations team, you will combine your understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and analytical skills to deliver best-in-class support for our growing Audience & Programmatic Business as well as acting as a general support across the Display Advertising team. The Audience & Programmatic Specialist reports to the Global Head of Audience & Programmatic and will work in tandem with other Specialists on the team, as well as Ad Operations, Planning, Ad Solutions and Sales team to assist with audience and programmatic requests, audience extension campaigns and reporting needs.
What you will do:
This position is based in London. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a combination of Sales and technical abilities alongside a strong analytical and results-driven mind and a passion to extract insights and identify opportunities to enhance campaign results and reporting as our business continues to grow. This person has fluency with ad serving systems and performance metrics and the ability to translate data into trends, and build business case studies. He/she will be organized, articulate, possess strong quantitative skills, demonstrate knowledge of digital advertising and campaign reporting, take pride in their work, and deliver quality results.
- Manage implementation and troubleshooting of programmatic private deals in our SSP, Doubleclick Ad Exchange.
- Execute any audience segment requests in our DMP (Oracle Bluekai) and act as an audience expert using in-depth knowledge of our 1st party Audience Catalog and troubleshoot any audience related issues.
- Contribute to Audience Extension campaigns management within our DSP (Doubleclick Bid Manager) as well as on Native exchanges and Facebook Audience Network.
- Support any Programmatic Guaranteed Product related queries from internal teams.
- Support our Global Audience Extension Business by maintaining a Delivery and performance campaign Dashboard.
- Help develop Brand Safety best practices and drawing analysis on best inventory/pricing available on exchanges and engage with other Publishers to secure inventory.
- Be an audience and programmatic expert and advocate of TripAdvisor audience and programmatic strategy and ensure Sales policies are respected.
- Work within tight timelines and execute on multiple reports or projects at any given time.
What we need from you:
- BS/BA degree, with digital advertising business experience in a Programmatic environment.
- Experience working with DoubleClick Publishers Products (DFP).
- Experience with Doubleclick Advertisers Products (DBM, DCM, Studio) is a plus.
- Experience of using a Data Management Platform is a plus.
- Excellent, demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experienced in digital advertising campaign management and reporting.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- General computer skills are fundamental to this role as is numeracy.
- Must possess strong teamwork skills and ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Cross-functional experience, including interacting directly with market research, design, product and engineering teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of moving parts.
- Non-stop passion for, and curiosity about, new and innovative digital solutions and data (aggregation, measurement, analysis, etc.)