The Attractions team at TripAdvisor is seeking a Senior Analyst, Operations Analytics who has the analytical skills and business experience to support our customer care/customer acquisition team from an analytics and measurement perspective. This role will work with a wide variety of stakeholders, using large data sets within a fast moving environment. This is a new role with the opportunity to shape the customer care roadmap, reporting, and direction of operations analytics across the attractions group.
- Understand operations processes and business needs in order to provide a full reporting suite that will aid the operations teams in understanding day-to-day performance
- Provide weekly and monthly management-level reports focused on actionable data
- Drive deeper analysis in order to support a fast-growing business as it evolves as well as proactively identifying process improvements and pain points
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business customers to support effective business decision-making
- Provide continual insight into the relationship between the product and operations in order to help to drive down costs, drive up customer satisfaction, and close the feedback loop between operations and the rest of the business
- Experience in an analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar operations analyst role at a start-up, large corporation, management consulting or investment banking, marketing analyst role)
- Operational experience an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
- Expert ability with Excel and SQL
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively with people at all levels and across multiple functions.
- Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and a hands-on / can-do mind set.
- Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail
- Confident with learning new tools and technologies
- Small company experience with hands on / can-do mindset
- Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment