As Senior Account Manager Australia, you will be responsible for the account acquisition and management of Online Travel Agencies in Australia. You are a proactive, self-motivated, organized, and responsible individual who is able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and multicultural entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in our Sydney office.
What you will do
- Devise an Account Management program for the assigned region in line with business goals and resources to grow the business across markets and verticals. This role specifically looks after large Volume Online Travel Agencies.
- Have an outstanding track record of prospecting potential partners, negotiating contracts and signing up key prospects directly.
- Excel at managing and growing Strategic/Key Accounts, preferably in an online media environment.
- Track metrics to measure business performance and make tactical changes to maximize the revenue opportunity for TripAdvisor.
- Help decide on budget objectives and develop measurable goals and objectives linked to business overarching goals.
- Not be intimidated by technical interaction. Our group works closely with site engineers. You must enjoy problem solving and be unafraid of technical solutions to ensure successful launch of campaigns to meet quarterly sales targets
What We Seek
- At least 10+ years of Key Account Management experience in online and/or travel related media or performance based marketing
- Recent and successful track record in business development and media sales with the ability to think creatively and sell strategically
- Strong digital knowledge and understanding of industry and product developments with the ability to pitch in these in layman terms
- Extensive experience managing the optimisation processes of Direct Response Marketing and experience in advising partners on product improvement required to increase ROI
- Expertise delivering articulate and effective presentations to a variety of audiences
- Outstanding business acumen and judgment, as well as emotional and professional maturity.
- Expertise with standard tracking tools (Omniture, Double Click, Google Analytics, Tealium)
- Expertise with manipulating data in Excel using pivot tables
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Fluency in English
- Able to travel 20% of the time