Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals (Holiday Letting division)
Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals (Holiday Lettings division) is the largest holiday home website in the UK and continues to grow impressively with a constantly changing product offer. It is a fully owned subsidiary of TripAdvisor.com. With more than 20 million unique monthly visitors worldwide. TripAdvisor has recently reached a milestone of 100 million reviews and opinions, doubling its content in two years and featuring more user-generated content than any other travel website!
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
Objectives of the Role:
Handle inbound calls from our all customers and deliver a consistent level of outstanding service and add value to the customers’ experience that continually exceeds their expectations. Working to provide consistent, high-quality, pro-active support to Holiday Lettings private advertisers and ensure a high standard of advertising across the site.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Team:
- Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals (i.e. ATT, ACW, Quality).
- Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations.
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been exhausted.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
- Meet schedule adherence goals set forth by TripAdvisor.
- Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
- Use multiple applications during call (i.e.Spiti, Salesforce, Admin tools).
- Participate and provide feedback during focus groups. Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals.
- Ability to proactively offer positive and constructive feedback.
- Maintain positive attitude at all times.
Required Skill set of Customer Service Advisor:
Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner.
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in native level English. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
- Knowledge of the travel industry.
- Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.