About the role
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in managing Tripadvisor Attractions’ relationship with its customers. At the core, your responsibilities include driving the development and enhancement of the user lifecycle marketing program focused on increasing membership, improving conversion, and driving retention / engagement for both Tripadvisor and Viator customers. You will serve as a customer champion who helps deliver enhanced measurement and continuous improvement of satisfaction, loyalty, and LTV. This role requires strong emphasis on deep-dive marketing analytics and the ability to thrive in cross-functional environments.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of a startup, with the proven track record of an industry leader.
- Develop, execute & manage creative and data-driven, cross-channel marketing campaigns (Email, Push etc.) for both Tripadvisor Attractions & Viator
- Own project management and cross-functional campaign development workflow with Analytics, Content/Copy, Merchandising and Design
- Conduct regular, extensive A/B and MVT testing and run analyses to facilitate rapid testing & iterations
- Conduct in-depth user data analyses that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
- Support measurement & analysis of customer satisfaction and loyalty (NPS, user surveys, etc.) & facilitate cross-functional solutions with Product, Sales, and Customer Service to mitigate/eliminate blockers
- Drive execution of new membership initiatives including Lead Generation / Capture & Referral program
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all CRM KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
- Support globalization and localization of lifecycle campaigns across all channels
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 years of relevant ecommerce marketing / CRM experience
- Solid track record of successfully managing B2C email campaigns. Experience with top-tier ESP a big plus (Exact Target / SFMC, Responsys).
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.). Tableau experience a bonus.
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Passion for CRM and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Undergraduate degree required