As the CRM Campaign Specialist, you will be a member of the TripAdvisor Attractions CRM team and play a critical role in managing TripAdvisor’s relationship with its customers and partners / suppliers. At the core, your responsibilities include building and executing lifecycle marketing email and mobile push campaigns focused on improving demand and supply for 2 points of sale: TripAdvisor Attractions & Viator. You will serve as a subject matter expert for campaign production and program development to ensure all CRM campaigns are executed with an extremely high degree of accuracy and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical ability, email coding experience and project management skills.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of a startup, with the proven track record of an industry leader.
- Build, schedule, launch and monitor automated and ad hoc email / push campaigns to continuously improve user conversion, retention, and re-activation as well as partner / supply quality for TripAdvisor Attractions & Viator
- Create new and update existing code for mobile responsive and mobile optimized HTML emails
- Translate business goals into accurate production requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, building accurate segmentation & targeting logic, building dynamic content modules
- Build SQL queries and/or manipulate .csv/Excel files in order to create user segments and appropriate send lists based on established campaign goals
- Design and build variable, dynamic content to deliver an engaging user experience
- Design and build automations as appropriate to automate lifecycle campaigns
- Build A/B tests, and data reporting
- QA: Ensure that all executed campaigns are 100% error free, with targeting and functionality that match specifications
- QA: Ensure that all messaging and creative render flawlessly across major platforms/browsers.
- Monitor and ensure inbox deliverability quality
- Operate as a subject matter expert on all systems related to email and mobile push to drive smooth execution and optimization
- Collaborate with CRM Engineering to plan, scope, and execute projects of varying size and complexity
- Assist in documentation of internal best practice and process development documentation
- Manage competing demands and prioritize effectively; proactively communicate delivery status and navigate issues
- Experienced in managing and executing high-volume, fast-paced email campaigns from coding to and deployment to QA of email/push campaigns
- 3+ years of experience coding HTML emails, including responsive and optimized code for mobile
- Experienced in scripting webpages and/or variable, dynamic content within email templates. Ampscript experience a huge plus.
- Has high level of expertise and familiarity working directly in an advanced ESP like Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target; able to navigate the platform effortlessly
- Experienced in using SQL to build send logic and queries
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Hyper attentive to details with strong organizational skills and can execute complex segmentation and dynamic campaigns flawlessly, with minimal supervision
- Constantly maximizing efficiency and challenging existing processes to improve
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Adept at problem solving with flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills; able to articulate status, insights and challenges effectively
- Solid knowledge of email technologies, best practices, and industry challenges
- Passion for CRM and user engagement