About the role
As the CRM B2B Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in managing Tripadvisor Attractions’ relationship with its suppliers and partners. At the core, your responsibilities include driving the development, enhancement, and execution of the lifecycle marketing program focused on growing the quantity and quality of successful suppliers and partners. You will serve as the subject matter expert on B2B campaign production and program development to ensure all campaigns are executed with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical ability, email marketing experience and project management skills.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of a startup, with the proven track record of an industry leader.
- Develop, execute & manage automated lifecycle and ad hoc B2B email campaigns to continuously improve onboarding, engagement, and retention of suppliers and partners
- Build, schedule, launch and monitor all B2B email campaigns
- Own project management and cross-functional campaign development workflow with Sales, Business Development, Product, Dev, Analytics, and Creative teams
- Translate business goals into accurate production requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, building accurate segmentation & targeting logic, building dynamic content modules
- Build SQL queries and/or manipulate .csv/Excel files in order to create segments and appropriate send lists based on established campaign goals
- Strong background in building dynamic content, with high degree of expertise in using SQL / Ampscript to do so
- Build automations as appropriate to automate lifecycle campaigns, A/B tests, and data reporting
- Has high degree of comfort with HTML/CSS & is able to make changes to HTML as needed without assistance
- Conduct in-depth user data analyses that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all CRM B2B KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
- Operate as a subject matter expert on all systems related to suppliers, partners, and email to drive smooth execution and optimization
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant ecommerce / email marketing experience
- Has high level of expertise and familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Exact Target; able to navigate the platform effortlessly
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.). Tableau experience a bonus.
- Proficient in using SQL and AMPscript to create queries and dynamic content in email
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes.
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design
- Eye for user flow & visual design
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Passion for CRM and user engagement
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Undergraduate degree required