As a TripAdvisor (TA) Vendor Manager, you are an integral part of the of the global TA Operations solution. You will be responsible for ensuring the outsourced operation meets and exceeds key operational KPIs for all TA group companies (Viator, TripAdvisor, Holiday Lettings, Flipkey, Housetrip, Tingo, Niumba and, Vacation Home Rentals). You will be the link between the TA outsourced Operations centre and the business.
The individual will have strong analytical approach to work and proven track record of managing call centres with a high level of attention to detail. The individual will have worked in a call centre role that supported offshore voice activity for either a UK or US program.
- Meets call centre financial objectives by ensuring spend and revenues are within budgeted tolerances
- Meets and exceeds the business performance targets by ensuring sufficient capacity available to meet incoming volumes and minimizing backlogs.
- Provides analysis and commentary to call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends. Focus and detail should be provided when UCL and LCL limits are breached.
- Develop and manage performance from the team through adherence to a performance management process.
- Ensure that the vendor recruits, selects, trains, coaches, and disciplines employees per the agreed TA standards.
- Ensure the vendor has sufficient staff to meet the signed forecasts and managing the recruitment and training pipeline with HR.
- Monitor and analyse operational activities and challenge the vendor to help improve efficiencies and resolve issues
- Manage and facilitate daily, weekly and monthly vendor performance reviews
- Identify opportunities to improve key performance measures, Csat, NPS, CES & FCR
- Manage business improvement pipeline with the vendor to drive operational efficiency
- Based in Manila Philippines (unable to provide sponsorship)
- Experience in a global Customer Support team
- Experience of managing offshore customer service operations for UK or US customers
- An understanding of Lean Six Sigma principals
- Experience within the travel industry preferable
- Passion for solving customer issues
- Educated to degree standard
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behaviour and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behaviour toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyses problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgement when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business