SmarterTravel, a TripAdvisor Company, offers travelers a portfolio of travel sites to help them find the right trip at the right price. We are a team of passionate professionals who push and drive and innovate like a start-up, but we also have a track record of success and we benefit from being a part of a large, public company.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist who will play an integral role in the Advertising department. This role will work directly with the Sales, Finance, and Product Management teams as well as advertisers and agencies in order to maintain, troubleshoot, and optimize online advertising campaigns.
The Ad Operations Specialist will be responsive, with an outgoing personality and a self-starter with superb organizational and detail-oriented skills. The Specialist will support multiple functions and products as well as work on specialist projects to support the growth of SmarterTravel’s key accounts. This role will report to the Senior Ad Operations Specialist and will be based our of our Boston office.
Primary duties include:
- Traffic and monitor online advertising campaigns for the Key Accounts group including creative upload, creative testing, optimization, and any applicable edits in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients
- Build relationships with internal Product and Sales teams as well as outside network participants
- Work with clients to obtain creative campaigns as well as executing target list changes.
- Estimate and report on current/future available inventory levels
- Assist with monthly reconciliation and invoicing for all advertising campaigns in conjunction with the finance team
- Manage development of QBR client presentations with the Director of Key Accounts and the Senior Ad Operations Specialist
- Troubleshoot technical issues, working closely with tech and advertisers to find solutions
- BA or BS required
- Trafficking experience and knowledge of ad serving technology – DART preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Knowledge of the Internet and HTML
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in online search and display advertising
At SmarterTravel, we have built an open & collaborative environment and we hire the people we want to work with (not just the ones with the right qualifications), but who also think different to us and challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support and autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions and overcome obstacles. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but we’re always looking to make it better. Let us know if you’d like to help.
SmarterTravel is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or musical preferences. We think a diverse team builds a better product.
*** This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***