Content Intern - *Open forJan 2024 Interns*
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor, we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people-powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
This role will report to the Content Manager for Global Markets. We are looking for a creative and analytical Content Specialist. In this role, you will help to shape our international content strategy. You will support cross-functional teams to create and localize traveller-centric content across web, app, editorial, email, and social, and serve as a subject matter expert on digital travel trends and e-commerce best practices.
At Tripadvisor, we believe there’s good out there. We understand that travel brings out the best in us while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travellers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same.
This role is based in Singapore.
What You’ll Do
- Manage international content calendar and publishing across editorial, CRM, and social, which includes pitching and writing content
- Partner with Localization team to create, optimize and localize content initiatives to local markets
- Manage and build a network of international freelance content producers and ensure that quality is aligned with our brand guidelines
- Conduct SEO keyword research, optimization, and performance tracking
- Curate content and product recommendations on our Homepage and other surfaces based on seasonal and local trends
Skills & Experience
- Strong command of English, with a high bar for visual design and storytelling
- Creative yet analytical, with strong business acumen
- Familiar with WordPress and/or other content management systems
- Organized, meticulous, and possesses strong communication and project management skills
- Eager and fast learner who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Passion for travel stories
- Keeps up with the latest content, social and travel trends
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.