Viator is a Tripadvisor company that makes it easy to find and book something you'll love to do. With an industry leading selection of high-quality experiences, Viator gives millions of travellers a month something new to discover, both near and far from home. We believe that we are better together, and at Viator we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Viator, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionise travel and together find the good out there.
The Viator Engineering team is distributed across Europe and is responsible for viator.com, the Viator mobile apps and all their supporting infrastructure. We’re looking for a Mobile QA Automation Engineer to join our fast-growing team. This role is a hybrid role based out of the Lisbon, PT Tripadvisor office.
Within Viator we have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done. Working closely alongside product managers and designers, our engineers are part of the full process from software design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again. Most of our engineers release code to production every few days and we have a daily release cycle.
We are looking to improve the robustness and quality of our successful mobile app, and are seeking the right people to help us in creating an automated and comprehensive test suite that provides us with the ability to deliver a high quality product every time.
Our QA engineers support both our Android and iOS applications, and work collaboratively with mobile engineers and product managers as part of the same team.
- Proven extensive experience in native mobile app automation, mobile automation frameworks like Appium, XCUI Test, XCTest, Espresso or similar (Appium preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of using debugging tools
- Comfortable working in agile cross-functional teams working closely with Engineers and Product Managers
- Strong background in testing concepts and QA best practices
- A sense of ownership, urgency, and pride in your work
- 30 minute call with a recruiter to learn more about the role
- 60 minute technical interview with someone from the Viator QA Engineering team
- 60 minute Cultural interview with someone from the Viator Mobile Engineering team
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.