TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Group Sales Manager, TripAdvisor Restaurant Solutions
Restaurant Solutions is a new business unit of TripAdvisor. Our mission is to help Restaurant Owners to lever TripAdvisor in order to improve their business and grow their revenue. With over 100 million unique visitors / month on the restaurant pages, more than 4 million listed restaurants and 600 k registered restaurants, our ambition is to convince more than 100k restaurants in the coming years to use our premium services.
In order to speed up our development, we are looking for a Group Sales Manager for US Restaurant Groups and Chains. Beyond the sales and relationship management with restaurants chains and groups, you will also play an active role on shaping the value proposition we develop. You have a strong background in business development, sales and sales operations, with a track record of hitting and or exceed goals.
The successful candidate must be assertive, creative, knowledgeable and resourceful. S/he must enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. The position requires outstanding communication skills and a gift for developing and maintaining relationships
- Prospecting the main restaurant chains in North America to sell restaurant Solution products including TripAdvisor Premium, TripAdvisor advertising, TripAdvisor Specials...)
- Managing the post-sales relationship with the key accounts
- Negotiating and managing deals with third party distribution channel
- Target Goal is to sign 5 k restaurants in the 2 coming years through direct sales to restaurant groups and chains
- Collaborate with the product teams to the roadmap definition in order to increase the value of the products for restaurants
Sales and personal organization:
- Proven experience in key accounts or group sales acquisition/retention within sales at a leading company.
- Excellent prospecting, negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to organize yourself in order to be efficient and professional in your relationship with customers
- Accomplished candidates with 6-10 years of experience in sales, account management, search marketing and and/or e-commerce.
Drive and business
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver without constant supervision.
- Solution engineering capable, you will help your customer create more value and the team built better products
- Able to leverage contacts in the restaurant community– restaurants chains, Professional organizations, representation companies, third party resellers and other hospitality businesses, etc.
- Project management and teamwork
- Work together with rest of sales teams and cross functional teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Experience in project management in order to make sure that every sales is followed by a smooth implementation
- Bachelors’ degree
- Willingness to travel
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, TripAdvisor is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion