Business Transformation - Program Manager
Welcome to our fabulous world. 🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
Oh! And we are also part of the big Tripadvisor family ❤️
Your future buddies, the Forkies.
You will be joining our Global Operations team
Overall, the Global Operations team is in charge of continuously optimizing our operations, tools and processes while increasing both internal and external customer satisfaction.
What will you do?
You will join an agile and dynamic team, in a fast moving “scale-up” environment and will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
As a member of the Business Transformation team, you will take part to strategic / large-scale projects to ensure their success and maximize business impact:
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple, related projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives. These programs contain complex activities that may span functions, organizations, geographic regions and cultures.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Define and initiate projects and assign project managers to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program
- Strengthen & scale project management, change management & knowledge sharing practices within the company:
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program
- Drive change management initiatives to ensure new processes/tools/ best practices adoption and increase communication and knowledge sharing
Who you are?
- Master's Degree of a top Business or Engineering School
- 5+ years experience in Management consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy & operational excellence)
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and excellent business modeling skills
- Required soft skills: results-driven, strong analytics, excellent communication skills, proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment, humble and eager to learn, team player
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English & at least one other European language
- The position is based in Barcelona, with occasional trips to other offices worldwide
The candidate will be preferably based in Barcelona however other European TheFork offices are welcome as well (Madrid, Paris, Milan, London,...)
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)