Welcome to our fabulous world.
🍴We are TheFork. Our mission is to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences, thanks to our 3 main products :
📱 TheFork App : the restaurant discovery and booking app for every occasion
🖥️ TheFork Manager : the tool to digitize restaurant operations and be in full control of your business
💳 TheFork Pay & gift cards : the new and amazing dining payment experience
Creator of a unique model that disrupted the restaurant industry 15 years ago, we are now the leading dining platform across Europe and Australia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we need the greatest folks onboard. Together, we will make our wildest dreams come true! We strongly believe that our mission can only be achieved if we also bring happiness to our working environment. We do this by providing a flexible, multicultural and positive environment where each individual has the space to grow.
We nurture this happy culture through our core values: We are better together - We act like an owner - We genuinely care for our users and customers - We believe in transparency - We never stop learning - Speed wins
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you ready to be the driving force behind TheFork's sales success? As our Sales Performance & Compensation Senior Manager, you'll be the mastermind behind our sales incentives and the key to keeping our sales teams motivated and hitting their targets.
We're looking for someone who's passionate about sales, has a knack for analytics, and can communicate with the best of them.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Cook up the perfect sales compensation plan that'll have our sales teams fired up and ready to sell
- Keep a pulse on sales performance and tweak incentives as needed to make sure we're reaching our goals
- Analyze sales data like a pro to ensure our sales compensation plan is effective and make suggestions for improvements
- Collaborate with other departments to make sure our sales incentives align with the overall company strategy
- Get the word out about our sales compensation plans, policies, and procedures and provide ongoing training and support
- Stay on top of industry trends and bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 8-10 years professional experience, including at least 5 years of sales experience with a deep understanding of sales processes, strategies and compensation, preferably in tech or e-commerce, with people management.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective sales compensation plans
- A Master's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- You are fluent in English and some other European language but your true differentiator is that you can write SQL like a native
- Communication and interpersonal skills that'll make you the life of the party and go to person for all sales performance topics
- Analytical skills that'll make your mom proud
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Leadership skills that'll inspire and drive your teams to constantly overdeliver
WHAT WE OFFER:
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.
So, are you ready to join our sales-driven, fun-loving team?
Apply now and let's make some magic happen!