What we do:
Viator’s B2B team is an exciting, fast growing business unit that drives revenue growth, diversification and innovation for Viator’s suppliers, affiliates, and partners. We offer suppliers and partners a variety of ways to work with Viator via a wide selection of tools and platforms. You will be part of a team that works on some of the most exciting and impactful initiatives within our industry. This role is ideal for someone who is ambitious and interested in having a significant impact on the growth and performance of our suppliers and partners.
What you’ll do:
We are searching for a Data Analyst who will enable our B2B marketing teams to better track, measure, and understand the impact of our programs. This includes responsibility for marketing campaign analytics execution (from audience identification, opportunity sizing, campaign execution, performance readouts and debugging), and delivering actionable campaign insights. To accomplish a successful execution of marketing campaigns, this analyst will need a data driven mind-set with strong communication skills to work across technical and non-technical audiences and prior experience in marketing analytics.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Advise and execute all phases of quantitative studies and measurement requirements by the B2B marketing team: scoping, data collection, data visualization, data retrieval, and analysis
- Use your market research experience to help the B2B marketing team measure and analyze impact and progress of our programs
- Track, analyze, and report on marketing program performance
- Identify opportunities most important for growth to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization, and partner with growth-focused teams across the B2B business
- Contribute to strategic business problem discussions with internal project teams and develop quantitative methods to best answer and quantify business impact
- Help marketing teams craft and present the quantitative impacts of our programs and partner base to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics role, business strategy, marketing, finance, engineering, or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience working with quantitative methodologies
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing, and presenting quantitative results from a range of primary and/or secondary data sources
- Experience with various quantitative tools and methods including, but not limited to: BigQuery, Looker, Tableau, Qualtrics, and Excel
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Data and results oriented
- An excellent communicator - both verbally, in writing and visually.
- A terrific collaborator, able to partner effectively across teams with a broad range of skill sets and experience to arrive at the best solutions
- Able to thrive in environments with a certain amount of ambiguity and that evolve rapidly in response to a changing external environment
- Curious and analytical. You rigorously question and test your own and others’ assumptions, supported by data
- A great colleague - the kind of person people love working with, open to sharing your experience with and seeking growth opportunities from others
- Interested in joining a high-performing team with a supportive and inclusive culture.
- Be part of a global, distributed team, which means flexible working hours and a requirement to participate in early or late meetings on a regular basis
- Be working with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Be expected to travel <10% of the time