Business Development Sales Executive (India Market)
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor, we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people-powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Sales Executive fluent in English and Hindi to join our Inside Sales organization for Hospitality. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel solutions so that we can gain new customers and position Tripadvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Sales Executive at Tripadvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. Based in Singapore, the ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets in inside sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers online to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Min 2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Inside Sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrate sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customers on-line
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with the ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- Fluency in Hindi and English language
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.