We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Who we are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What you’ll do:
As Director of Enterprise Sales for Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions, you will be an integral part of the team, managing highly experienced sales Account Executives and helping grow our partnerships and revenue with the largest Hotels and OTA partners in the Americas. You will help shape our current and future success.
• Reporting to the VP, SMB & Enterprise Sales, Hospitality Solutions, you will help build a clear strategy to grow our business in the Americas. With the goal to develop new business while expanding existing partnerships, you will execute on the strategy by building a strong sales pipeline across partners and markets.
• Grow and develop a team of of passionate and highly skilled Account Executives that are the pinnacle/benchmark for Tripadvisor sales teams across the business
• Build strong internal relationships to support our team goals and in particular work closely with Business Operations, Marketing, Product, B2B Strategy, Analytics, SMB sales.
• Take ownership of challenges and new initiatives you encounter with your existing and potential partners. Uncover actionable ideas that position Tripadvisor partner’s business to meet KPIs.
• Share and support implementation of best practices across our broader global Enterprise team
• Work closely with Enterprise Account Management team to maximize revenue generation opportunities
• Attend partner meetings and QBRs and represent the team at industry trade shows to achieve business development objectives
• Work closely with other members of the B2B & Hospitality Solutions organization, including product, analytics, account management, customer service and finance
• Maintain and share knowledge of global market conditions, competition, and opportunities
What we are looking for:
• 10+ years of enterprise level sales and business development experience; with at least 5 years successfully managing and mentoring a high performing sales team
• 5+ years of experience in the travel/hospitality industry with strong C-level relationships with Hotels and OTA partners
• A leader who is able to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and invest in the growth and development of the team
• Experience negotiating enterprise hotels chain-level marketing programs
• Experience in e-commerce or fast growth technology business strongly preferred
• Results-driven and motivated self-starter with ability to work autonomously
• Ability to think across commercial, product and technical elements of partnerships
• High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time with successfully able to meet deadlines
• Ability to use data to build a compelling story to influence internal and external results
• Display excellent judgment through sound, well-informed decision-making
• Ability to build a wide variety of business relationships (internal/external)
• Demonstrated understanding of the underlying economic metrics involved in strategic partnerships within the hospitality industry
• Confident presenter with excellent verbal and written presentation skills
The salary range for this role is $170,000 to $240,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City. An employee’s pay position within the wage range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. This compensation range may also be modified in the future.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.