We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Sales Executive (French) to join our Inside Sales organization of Hospitality / Restaurant Solutions. Our mission is to engage with prospects within the hospitality industry and position Tripadvisor as the partner of choice for their journey towards success.
As a Senior Business Development Sales Executive at Tripadvisor, you will reach out to designated French prospects, engage in a consultative approach to uncover their needs and wished outcomes, demonstrate our business value proposition and ultimately acquire new customers. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
- Proactively engage, manage and grow designated pipeline and prospects through phone, email, etc.
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our restaurant and hotel solutions, value proposition and benefits for business success
- Utilize video calls and screen sharing to present to customers online and demonstrate value
- Overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to solve business problems
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of sales experience with focus on new customer acquisition and/or business development
- 1-2 years of Hospitality (Hotel/Restaurant) sales experience
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Strong technical and presentation skills
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives with minimum supervision
- Strategic territory growth and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce strongly preferred)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Subscription based products or media sales experience a plus
- Fluency in English and French