We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is hiring a Manager, CRM Lifecycle Marketing for our Cruise Critic site, the world’s largest cruise reviews website and a subsidiary of TripAdvisor, Inc. This is a high-impact role within the Cruise Critic organization and reports directing to the Senior Manager, Retention Marketing. The ideal candidate is eager to be part of a high performing marketing team and cross functional organization to deliver highly personalized customer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the development and execution of a compelling, personalized customer lifecycle retention program. Utilize a combination of tactics, such as personalization, targeting and segmentation, to develop scalable campaigns aimed at increasing activation, engagement and retention behaviors.
- Own day-to-day execution and performance of retention campaigns, customer journeys and overall program effectiveness; make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Build and segment lists, structure messaging, and identify and monitor key metrics.
- Build hypotheses and strong testing plans that help to build true incremental value and revenue. Responsible for KPI analysis and measurement of the impact of CRM campaigns (AB testing, reactivation, targeting, customization)
- Design creative and sophisticated campaign templates that embody and elevate the Cruise Critic brand.
- Spearhead new and innovative campaign ideas that consistently surprise and delight our consumers.
- Partner with the product and sales teams to support new and existing product features and reach partner goals.
- Partner with Product and Marketing leads on targeted content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs.
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, and optimize programs as needed.
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5 years of experience within a marketing organization with a CRM role.
- Demonstrate experience in increasing sales & company profitability
- Previous Customer Lifecycle and Automation management
- Driving and development of customer loyalty programs
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and coordinating cross-channel CRM projects
- You can confidently work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign and email automation tools
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in prioritizing and multitasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration and relationship-building skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Extremely high attention to detail
- A natural creative flair to generate ideas
- Well organized with an ability to manage multiple projects at once to deliver them on-time and on-budget
- Ability to embrace & drive change - test and learn culture!
At Cruise Critic, we have built an open & collaborative environment and we hire the people we want to work with (not just the ones with the right qualifications), but who also think differently and challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support and autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions and overcome obstacles. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but we’re always looking to make it better. Let us know if you’d like to help.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.