We believe that we are better together, and at Viator we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Viator, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What we do?
The Viator Business Development team is an exciting, fast growing business unit that drives revenue growth, diversification and innovation for Viator’s suppliers, affiliates, and partners. We offer suppliers and partners a variety of ways to work with Viator via a wide selection of tools and platforms. As an industry leader, you will be part of the Affiliate team that works with a diverse mix of global partners. This role is ideal for someone who is ambitious and interested in having a significant impact on the growth and performance of our partners.
What will you do?
Viator’s Affiliate team seeks an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join the Team. As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you play a pivotal role in growing our affiliate program among our Content Creators on a global scale. Collaborating closely with cross functional teams to ensure the success of our programs.
The right candidate will be experienced in working with Content Creators on an affiliate model.
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, You Will:
Establish the best way to optimize and grow our Content Partners via an affiliate model across their channels to meet the company goals. Keep senior management updated on how the program is performing against KPIs.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a highly iterative, fast paced environment
- An excellent communicator - both verbally, in writing and visually
- Strong collaborator, able to partner effectively across teams with a broad range of skill sets and experience to ensure success of our programs
- A data driven individual with the ability to ask, and answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- A great colleague - the kind of person people love working with, open to sharing your experience with and seeking growth opportunities from others
- Be part of a global partnership team, which means flexible working hours and required to participate in early or late meetings when needed
- Actively participate and drive forward cross-functional team discussions to identify and define new campaigns to drive incremental revenue
- Work with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Be expected to travel <10% of the time, once business travel returns
- You will deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio.
- Maintain high level of knowledge across the Blogger and Influencer industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- 3+ years previous experience in affiliate marketing
- Experience working with Bloggers / Influencers in an affiliate based model
- Experience in executing projects and evaluating their impact will be essential
- Confident managing your workload, working to deadlines and prioritizing tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns and other tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and always take a data driven approach