Internship - Brand Central / International Communication Intern
TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
Within TheFork's International Marketing Department, the Brand Central team is responsible for managing the brand's identity and building brand awareness, ensuring consistency across the 22 markets in which the company operates. The department brings together the creative, media, PR and social media, research and content teams, and works closely on a daily basis with central and local marketing teams, located both in Paris and abroad.
What are your missions?
In this position, you will assist the PR and Social Media Manager and the Senior Content Manager in the communication and content creation missions of the service:
Press relations & Social Media
Design of communication campaigns for the media, our restaurants partner or our users
- Writing of press tools to communicate on brand actualities
- Support on the social media strategy and global editorial calendar
- Monitoring of market trends and reporting of PR and social media actions
- Coordination of communication actions with local contacts
B2B and B2C content
- Support on the international editorial calendar and competitive benchmark
- Collaboration with local teams to update the site and upload articles from the B2B Blog
- One-off support for writing articles or communication media (flyers, presentation) in English for restaurateurs or users of TheFork
- Coordination of B2B & B2C content actions with local contacts
Who you are?
In Bac +5 training in Business School, you ideally justify a first experience in communication and are interested in digital and gastronomy !
Dynamic, autonomous and rigorous, you have excellent interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork. You demonstrate a very good capacity for synthesis, as well as a very good sense of organization and great adaptability. You master spelling and are recognized for your writing skills, in French as well as in English. Your taste and your experience in facilitating social networks is well established.
You speak English fluently and you have a perfect command of Office tools. Knowledge of Spanish or Italian and a Drupal-type CMS is a plus.
Internship location: Paris 9
Duration: 6 months, start ASAP