TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
Located in sunny Barcelona, you will be part of the UK Team, working with the responsibility of the UK market. In this role you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospection to the signature of the contracts with restaurants in the assigned area.
What you will do:
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will proactively contact by phone meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, and follow up calls to present TheFork products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling TheFork products and services, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the TheFork Manager tool and TheFork network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online on TheFork and affiliate websites.
Who you are:
- Fluency in english
- A self-starter, and passionate Foodie, who loves to reach and exceed targets.
- A customer-oriented person with a strong commercial mindset and influencing skills, capable of convincing and engaging people.
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
What we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary plus high bonus
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports, wellness and travel
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Flexible Working hours
- Growing company and transparent environment