We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Viator provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Viator, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for an experienced mobile marketing lead with a proven track record of developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing app user acquisition/engagement activities and campaigns (across owned, earned and paid channels). You’ll play an instrumental role in the promotion of the Viator app as we continue with our goals of rapid download and revenue growth of a best-in-class app for the travel industry. Once the function is established then you will support management in recruiting a team of full-time employees to take over the function you have established
We have a significant budget allocated to the promotion of our app and ambitious growth targets as we rejuvenate this key platform for Viator. As such we require a highly motivated self starter who is able to collaborate closely with other functions to achieve our goals.
You will report to the Director of Paid Marketing and will be based out of our London or Oxford offices.
What you will do:
- Build a comprehensive app promotion strategy which can then be executed, supported by detailed performance data and analysis
- Manage the planning and execution for large scale app campaigns across various online advertising platforms
- Manage the planning and execution of App Store Optimisation and campaigns
- Create benchmarks, set goals plan and execute app marketing strategies
- Work with app development team to implement analytical and performance tracking requirements
- Communicate performance & key findings to executive team and throughout the business
- Work with content, product and paid & brand marketing team across campaigns
- Work with partners to understand trends, marketing opportunities and the effect they have on performance and business goals
- Implement A/B tests to measure and optimize performance according to KPIs
- Having built the strategy and established strong tactical execution then you will turn your attention to recruiting the team that can take over the function, campaigns and processes you have established
- Once the team has been recruited you will carry out a comprehensive handover process to that team
- Keep up to date with changes and updates to app store algorithms and new opportunities provided by operating system updates
What you will bring to the team:
- Extensive experience leading app promotion strategy for ecommerce brands and strong performance marketing background (Travel experience advantageous), including downloads and re-engagement.
- Ability to create high performing app install and engagement campaigns across all paid acquisition channels including: Google Ad Campaigns (AC), App Store Search Ads: Advanced (ASA), Social ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc), Display and Mobile Ad Networks (AdMob, InMobi, Ad Colony etc)
- Experience of App Store Optimisation techniques including solid understanding of App Store Connect and Google Play Developer Console
- Experience of working with App Annie, Appsflyer, Tableau and Big Query.
- Ability to work autonomously with a data driven focus & approach, including working with large data sets
- Strong experience in stakeholder management, with strong adaptive communication skills and work with multiple teams and partners.
- Solid understanding of privacy changes across app platforms and their impact on online advertising
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in fast-paced environments
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.