We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 390 million travellers each month, and our Experiences business, Viator, is a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organisation.
At Viator, the only thing we love more than travel is data. We slice it, we dice it, and we use it to empower our decision making.
What You will do:
- Working as a member of the Product Analytics team and closely with the Product Pod, you will be the lead analyst responsible for driving improvement in the product, through data, analytics and insight.
- Experimentation and AB Testing is a key element of the role, where you will run the analysis for any tests, using our in house system.
- Product Analytics at Viator is about finding opportunities to improve customer experience, this is through many aspects but would include Funnel, Feature and Cohort Analysis.
- It's also about Realising those opportunities, working with the Product Pod to provide insight that drives change, either through AB Testing or Release.
- In supporting the Objectives and Key Results we’re looking to drive, you will create reporting, analytics and insight views, that help the team to understand the product, the customer and commercial performance.
- Talking about the customer, we’re not just talking about one group, so segmentation, cohorts and customer understanding are at the heart of the role.
What You’ll bring to the team:
- Experience in a related analytical role, (ideal background may include Product Analyst, Data Science - Product, CRO, Digital Analytics, or Experimentation Analyst)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (maths, economics, engineering, statistics, computer science etc)
- Skills - Advanced SQL, AB Testing / Experimentation, Tableau/Looker, Excel etc
- Proactive - ability to lead the analytics discussions , driving change
- Knowledge - ideally you will have knowledge of and worked in a Product Analytics or similar role, covering AB Testing, Conversion Optimisation, Funnel and Feature Analysis
- Customer Focus - having a passion for customer understanding and their experience, you will have experience of Segmentation and Cohort Analysis.
- Collaboration - Your previous experience will have given the opportunity to work with Product, Engineering, Design etc, as part of a Product Approach.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.