Who we are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What we do:
Viator’s B2B team is an exciting, fast growing business unit that drives revenue growth, diversification and innovation for Viator’s suppliers, affiliates, and partners. We offer suppliers and partners a variety of ways to work with Viator via a wide selection of tools and platforms. As an industry leader, you will be part of a team that works on some of the most exciting and impactful initiatives within our industry. This role is ideal for someone who is ambitious and interested in having a significant impact on the growth and performance of our affiliate program.
What you’ll do:
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing and demand generation programs to grow Viator’s affiliate network. Your mission will be to build a sustainable engine for acquiring affiliates that enables the partner program to thrive. You have an obsession for growth and continuous experimentation, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will:
- Own and test growth marketing channel strategy and campaign execution, driving engagement and conversion for Viator’s affiliate program.
- Identify opportunities to attract and engage affiliates for and across Viator’s affiliate product suite
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand global opportunities for growing retention and conversion within the Viator affiliate customer base.
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Deepen our understanding of the unique value proposition that resonates most effectively with partners
- Collaborate with many cross functional teams, including Data, Design, and Product.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing, preferably with affiliate programs
- T-shaped marketing background with deep experience in at least one channel and broad exposure to other channels
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven mindset, preferably with working SQL knowledge
- Able to flourish and self-prioritize across multiple projects in fast-paced, collaborative work environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
- Actively follow latest best practices and trends in digital marketing