We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Viator is looking for a senior supplier support advisor to join our support team. The supplier support team is a global team that provides support to tour providers around the globe assisting and coaching them in delivering quality products that can be sold on Viator and Tripadvisor with accurate, comprehensive, and provide the level of detail necessary for a customer to successfully purchase the product online. The senior supplier support advisor will also answer questions from tour operators across several channels including email, chat, and phone.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment, has a passion for travel, strong operational and B2B service skills, great attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, a positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, flexibility and adaptability, and desire to join a dynamic and growing online business in a supplier support role. This position will assist in floor managing responsibilities, general coaching, and training of a supplier support advisors.
What you’ll do:
- Frontline Supplier Support for the company providing real-time support via email, live chat, and telephone
- Answer questions from suppliers related to their account, products, and bookings
- Train suppliers to utilize self-service tools to manage their bookings and update inventory and product details
- Liaise with the contact center to address any customer or supplier concerns
- Recognize and report trending issues in a timely manner
- Champion new department initiatives and Best Practices
- Assist management to ensure new starters are catered for operationally and training
- Support agents across the network with advice and tips to help drive business efficiency
- Use web-based content management systems to review and optimize tour and activity products on Viator
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive categorization of tour and activity products across points of sale, including Viator, TripAdvisor, and distribution partners
- Ensure successful connectivity between supplier reservation systems and Viator, TripAdvisor systems
- Provide guidance to suppliers for optimization of products for online distribution
- All other duties assigned
What we need from you:
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions based on the business needs
- Experience with Google Docs, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and online systems would be preferred
- Superb written and oral communication skills in English, bilingual is a plus
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of 3+ years in a customer support environment
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.