We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are seeking an Experimentation Platform Manager to manage and run the Experimentation Platform Team at Viator. We are looking for someone with a passion for testing and data science to help foster a culture of experimentation and data-informed decision making at Viator.
The Experimentation Platform Team is responsible for experimentation methodology at Viator as well as building visualization and analysis tooling that enables users to easily analyze experiments. This work is critical for the company’s product development success; teams across Viator use the platform to learn, make decisions, and measure the impact of new features.
- Drive research and development on new testing methodologies and tooling, helping the business test faster and gain better insights into test results.
- Own planning and end-to-end execution of features and programs for our experimentation platform.
- Drive strategy for experimentation in new business areas.
- Perform experimentation design and analysis for complex testing cases.
- Consult with teams across the organization on how best to test and measure project success.
- Hire and mentor junior members of the Experimentation Platform team.
- Own the testing and learning process at Viator.
- Support and maintain the current experimentation platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an analytical field (math, statistics, economics, engineering, etc.), Master’s Degree or PhD a plus.
- Background in analytics, data science, statistics, and/or causal inference.
- 5+ years data science experience with proven experience working with A/B testing, experimentation methodologies, experimentation design, and statistics.
- 1+ years experience as a people manager.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, especially with engineering, product managers, business stakeholders, and data scientists.
- Familiarity with technologies such as SQL, Python, R, BigQuery, and Snowflake.
- A strong sense of ownership and bias for action.
Does the idea of transforming Viator’s experimentation capabilities appeal to you? If so, then we’d love to hear from you!
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.